Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beef and Cheese Manicotti


I love Pasta. Spaghetti, Baked Ziti, Lasagna, and Manicotti. Since I made my own sauce I had to make pasta. So here it is. I don't know exactly how much of each ingredients I used sorry.


Beef Manicotti
Adapted from Bettycrocker


1lb ground beef

spaghetti sauce (see my sauce tab)

Manicotti noodles

mozzarella cheese

Bread crumbs

parmesan cheese (Grated)


1.Boil the Manicotti noodles until cooked but still a little firm. While the noodles are cooking cook the ground beef until done.


2. Once the ground beef is cooked add to a big bowl. Add a handful of breadcrumbs and some mozzarella cheese. Mix together. After the noodles are done and drained cool them a little so that you can handle them.


3. Pour a little bit of the sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. After you fill the manicotti noodles with the mixture place them into the saucy dish. Then add the leftover cheese to the top as well as the leftover sauce. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly at 350 degrees.

No comments: